Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

Why Kerala..

I am not a professional traveller and neither have I  travelled the entire country.To be honest and which might seem to be more ironical to you is that I have never even been to Kerala-Yes ! the topic of my blog.
I have always come across phrases like "God's own country", "Paradise on Earth",etc being associated with Kerala and wondered why people always treated it as a dream destination and yearn to visit the place atleast once.Then I started a sort of my expedition of knowing more and more about the state of Kerala.It was purely out of curiosity.With the beautiful and unparalleled image which Kerala has in the hearts of all Indians and also in the minds of thousands of travellers who come here to experience the awe inspiring beauty and the calm and sojourn ambience that it carries in it's wind,I really wanted to know what is so special about this "Paradise on Earth".
My references included the internet,travel magazines,papers,tour guide journals,etc.Almost every source containing the word Kerala.
Well,what i realized was very similar to what millions think about the place-awesome ! Now I realize why it comes among the top 
tourist hot spots all over the world.The place carries a sensational positivity in its beauty which will definitely penetrate into your heart and make you believe that it is indeed,undoubtedly a "must see destination".
Kerala's rich heritage,misty mountains,sprawling back waters,splendid beaches with swaying coconut trees by the side are some of the attractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment